Answered By: RRC Library Research and Learning Services
Last Updated: Mar 19, 2019     Views: 125

Printing and print credits are operated by the IT Assistance Center (ITAC).

Current Texas State University students may purchase additional print credits for the current semester by purchasing online.

To learn more about printing at both the Round Rock and San Marcos campuses please visit the Open Computer Lab Printing page:


Related Topics

Contact Us