Answered By: Teaching & Learning
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2024     Views: 72

The Times Higher education supplement has been known under the following title variations:

  • Times Higher Education
  • Higher
  • THE
  • Higher Education

and was launched as a sister publication to Times Educational Supplement (TES) in 1971. 
Separated From Times educational supplement

We have Microfilm for the Times Educational Supplement (TES) covering “Sept. 1910 - Dec. 2010,” Call number: L16 .T6, housed at the Archives and Research Center. and continued in part by Times higher education supplement

We have Microfilm for Times Higher education supplement covering “Oct. 1971 - Dec. 2010,” Call number: LA637 .T554, housed at the Archives and Research Center.

We have the current 3 months of Print issues for the Times Higher education supplement, shelved by title, at the Alkek Current Periodicals, Floor 3 location.

The library does not have an online subscription to this publication. If you need any content from this publication, you can submit an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request.