Answered By: Jessica McClean
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2019     Views: 83

To get help with your research paper, you can visit the Ask Alkek Desk on the 2nd floor or call 512-245-2686. View the desk's hours here. You can also text your question to 512-549-2032. 

To contact a research librarian for subject-specific research help, visit Ask a Librarian to chat, email, or make an appointment.

Related Topics